Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Eat, Pray & Love



Hey guys! Have you ever heard about this new upcoming movie called, "Eat, pray & love"? Well, I have. Am I the first one to know? O.o *chuckles* But on the second thought no I'm not. To be honest, the first one to know is my drama teacher/ex-ESL teacher, Ms Emily WestWood!!! *claps hands excitedly* Cause why? *coughs, clears throat* Here's the exciting reason: She saw that special casts of the movie, *drumrolls* Brad Pitt and Julia Roberts!!! were filming in Ubud, Bali (if I'm not wrong) She saw it with her own eyes! Really, really!!! I was like *yells* "OH SHUT UP MS EMILY!!! *whispers* I hope she's not kidding! (but she wasn't) DID YOU GET TO HUGGED/GET HIS AUTO??!?!?!" LMAOOOO... AND "DAMN I SHOULD GO BALI DURING CHRISTMAS AND NOT AFTER NEW YEAR!!! *slaps self onto the forehead* Oh yes, I've forgotten to tell you when is it. They went on filming in Bali during Christmas. Sadly, I wasn't there....Me, and Ms Emily didn't know went the movie comes out.But there's a taken, sequel trailer though. Watch it:



Here's the summary about that movie. (via/ wikipedia)

" At 32 years old, Gilbert was educated, had a home and a husband, and a successful career as a writer. However, she was not happy; she was depressed with her marriage, often spending the night crying on her bathroom floor. She divorced her husband and entered into a relationship with another man, but this relationship did not work out either. She decided that she needed a change. She spent the next year traveling the world. She spent four months in Italy, eating and enjoying life (Eat). She spent four months in India, trying to find her spirituality (Pray). She ended the year in Bali, Indonesia, looking for "balance" of the two, and love (Love) "

No comments:

Post a Comment