Friday, January 8, 2010

Miley Cyrus Whines About Fame, Preaches to Parents in Harper's Bazaar

My comment: She could be meaan...

Gosh darn it, Miley Cyrus. We were just starting to respect you more as an artist and a mature human being.

Over the last few weeks, we've actually given you props for deleting your Twitter account and keeping your relationship with Liam Hemsworth private.

But you've gone ahead and erased all that good will with a series of spoiled, whining quotes in the latest issue of Harper's Bazaar. Speaking to the magazine, Miley relays how it felt to fly to Tybee Island and film The Last Song.

"I got on the plane, and I was lying in my mom's lap and crying and saying, 'I'm so happy to be getting out of L.A.,'" she said, adding: "I went out every night with my friends... All this stuff would've been such a big deal in Los Angeles: Who's she with? Why is she dancing?"

That may be true, Miles, but so is this: You'd never have landed a starring role in a movie if not for your life in Los Angeles. So shut up and stop sounding so ungrateful.



No comments:

Post a Comment